CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Brembo BBK!****** (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1876)

glendog74 22-06-2009 10:30 PM

Come on SMD - you're going the right way to getting youself a bad reputation on this forum (and others)... :smt012

7.77 23-06-2009 08:18 AM

i have an.....hummm.....appointment with 3 guys this week (from eastern europe).......a ticket to cross the channel.....a gps......and maybe the police number in my phone.....humm.......hospital number should be best:whistle:

he said he sent the kit 15 days ago.....i want the truth:banghead:

Shake&Bake 23-06-2009 09:20 AM

Gents as infuriating as it may be, (I should know it took SMD 6 weeks to send me a damn car cover), I would advise keeping any threats or "visits" off a public forum. Personally after this latest fiasco I think SMD should be given:

a) A 1 month ban - (some form of yellow card)
b) Restricted access (no more sales allowed)
or
c) Permanent ban.

I think a new thread with a public poll would be a nice way to see what the other members would like to see happen?

Disgruntled S&B

shane@mbtech 23-06-2009 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glendog74 (Post 24666)
Come on SMD - you're going the right way to getting youself a bad reputation on this forum (and others)... :smt012

too late, :banghead:

shane@mbtech 23-06-2009 10:11 AM

He prob has not even posted them yet:banghead:

I seem to recall a few similiar issues with smd on mlr,

I recently sold a few items on the mlr, in fact i posted out 5 items at the same time, from the same post office, approx £200 in total value,

Not one of the items arrived, my error in not getting signed for delivery as i cannot trace the items, after 2 weeks of all items not arriving i refunded each person. If items do arrive eventually i hope they are straight with me as i have been with them.

Im trying to claim from post office with little affect,

Shake&Bake 23-06-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawsy (Post 24696)
too late, :banghead:

Well it's the main reason why I haven't been as active on here as I had been. I feel a little put out that this has happened more than once and there has been no restrictions imposed on him.

I know now never to deal with him again. But there is nothing in place to prevent a new member who may not have read the other posts regarding SMD from running into "issues". Which I believe is wrong. The lads have worked very hard in building this site and they should be protecting it's reputation as a safe, informative and trustworthy place to discuss, exchange, sell on parts of a common interest.

But this is only my opinion.

Ade 23-06-2009 10:31 AM

Anyone who writes by punctuating the end of every sentence with an exclamation mark must be given a wide birth IME. Like those guys at Ocean Finance who promise you financing miracles, or door-to-door window glazing salesmen comes to mind.

Sorry to hear the woes of 7.77 and S&B. One off errors can be excused, but repetitive behaviour like this is non-excusable. He was last on the forum just 2 days ago, so it's not like he's not aware of what is going on.

I hate this kind of behaviour as it fosters distrust amongst the [hopefully] majority of honest people/enthusiasts, especially within a small car forum as this.

:banghead:

jibm 23-06-2009 10:41 AM

This was my expirence of him...i think its his dad's CSL :whistle:

I put an advert up in the wanted section “F1 paddles for steering wheel” and the PM’s went as follows;

Twat- Hi mate, I have a set of F1 Carbon Paddles! As new make me an offer!

Me- how bout 70 quid and ill transfer the dosh to you now! i guess you have the fittings etc?

Twat - The reason i sent you pm is i dont use my car in the winter until March April time. They cost me over £100 and are fitted but un used. I was going to sell you these and just get some more but looks as tho they have gone off ebay now?

Me - sorry im a bit confused - you said make me an offer! are you now saying they are not for sale or you want £100 for them?

Twat - What i mean is you can have them for the price they are new! Cant remember how much that was tho! But if they dont do them anymre then i dont waant to sell them! see if you can find out!

Me - are you just trying to get you post count up or something!!! http://www.cslregister.com/forum/cid...9815B.6B7AD970 (wanker sign)

Twat - Whats that ment to mean? All i said to you was to save you time etc you could have mine for the same price as a new set? What are you on about my post count? If you have somthing to say just say it? http://www.cslregister.com/forum/cid...9815B.6B7AD970

Mark CSL 23-06-2009 11:01 AM

Hi all sorry to here about the no show BBK 7.77 If you dont have any joy i shall give you his details that we have.

I shall send him an email and see if he will respond to the BBK no show.

It looks like there are a few unhappy members after dealing with him on here and i shall speak with neil on the subject and give you all an update.

Mark

7.77 23-06-2009 11:11 AM

i tried to have a tracking number with no issues......here we are talking of 2500 £ including postage (+ the new rear discs i bought to fit the kit, the total is nearly 3000)....it's not a bottle of biere even a six pack.....

when i willl be in uk, if i have no reply or explaination, i will visit the local police to complain about that (with the proof- bank transfer etc....), and inform them about my futur bloody visit:smt062.

Simon (SMD) if you read me (i'm sure you do), contact me quickly and give me a good explaination of the facts......if you have really post the kit , give me the tracking number.....and don't tell me bullshit ("
Hi,Yes i posted them 7-14 day international delivery! maybe stuck at customs or something ? cheers si"). I use to order from uk, and delivery is rather 3/4 days. Or refund the money !!!!

thanks
and if you're right, i will pay you a beer with my excuse