CSL Register

CSL Register (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/index.php)
-   Events (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Destination Nurburgring July (http://www.cslregister.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7074)

DuncanR 12-07-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimmy (Post 94913)
I'm only gonna be there Monday night and I THINK Dazza still has me down Sunday and Monday nights. I don't mind sharing depending on what Dazza has
Really booked for me.

can Duncan ask NathanRs4 if he has any room in his own hotel?

He is full mate or I would have been there myself ! Perhaps our secret B & B still has space, I would imagine so, if just down the road a bit, better than nowt ! let me know and I will call, what do you reckon T$ ? ..KEEP IT SECRET ??? FECK CUPS:banghead:

Johnnywb 12-07-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DazBlackCSL (Post 94962)
FOOK

can you cancel for me mate as im away on hols and losing the will to live !

Sure thing, are they in your name?

>>>>> I will be cancelling these two rooms tomorrow morning. If anyone needs one, or both, let me know before 10am.

Pip1968 13-07-2011 09:28 AM

If anyone is cancelling last minute please let me know.

Due to work I am usually unable to book anything well in advance. In short I did a CAT Driver Training day with Colin yesterday who mentioned the DN event and although he tried to get me on last minute it is fully booked for Monday/Tuesday. The wife gave me the thumbs up last night after I told her it was all booked up.

Either way I hope it all goes smoothly, the weather holds and there are no 'offs' :thumbs:.

Pip

AlexGTT 13-07-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glendog74 (Post 94952)
No more lists please... :whistle:

:bigcry: I miss you loads.:bigcry:

CATDT 13-07-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pip1968 (Post 94982)
If anyone is cancelling last minute please let me know.

Pip I'll keep your number with me and let you know if I hear of any cancellations.

Jo

ando 13-07-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuncanR (Post 94969)
He is full mate or I would have been there myself ! Perhaps our secret B & B still has space, I would imagine so, if just down the road a bit, better than nowt ! let me know and I will call, what do you reckon T$ ? ..KEEP IT SECRET ??? FECK CUPS:banghead:

Dunc its a secret for a reason! you daft fecker!! Let that one out the bag and T$ will be so far up your arse, that'll be one you won't enjoy! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

DuncanR 14-07-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ando (Post 95006)
Dunc its a secret for a reason! you daft fecker!! Let that one out the bag and T$ will be so far up your arse, that'll be one you won't enjoy! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Just fishing Ando ! that place is soo fookin secret ...ive forgotten where it is ..or what its name is even ! My JK behind the bar still ?

Bounce 14-07-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuncanR (Post 94969)

Dont tell him Pike.:whistle:

DuncanR 14-07-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce (Post 95084)
Dont tell him Pike.:whistle:

Exactly Bounce !! :hahaha:

shimmy 17-07-2011 10:30 PM

Well, how is everybody?

Be with you Monday morning boys and girls (well lady boys):smokin:

Hope all cars still have 4 wheels. :supz: